To better plan your operations and communicate shipping timelines with your customers, please review the following holiday schedule.
Airhouse is closed and all shipping carriers close or operate on a limited schedule on the following federal US holidays. Orders and returns processing, shipping, inventory receiving, special projects, customer support communication, and accounts services will pause and resume the following business day. With shipping, anticipate delays for orders in transit, or usually scheduled for delivery on:
- New Year’s Day, Friday, January 1
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 31
- Labor Day, Monday, September 6
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25
Additionally, the Airhouse accounts team operates on an emergency-only schedule and may be slower to respond to general requests on:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 18
- Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15
- Independence Day (Observed), Monday, July 5
- Indigenous Peoples' Day, Monday, October 11
- Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24
- New Year's Eve, Friday, December 31
During peak shipping season (mid-November through December), inventory receiving may be delayed or unavailable on select days. Please contact your Account Manager for more specifics around this period starting in October 2021.