How to Schedule Freight Delivery
Freight shipments require an appointment in order receive at a warehouse dock. Unscheduled freight may be turned away. In order for the warehouse to receive your inventory as quickly as possible, we will need information to prepare accordingly and ensure team members are available to unload.
All freight deliveries must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
Once you book freight, email email@example.com with the following information:
- Inventory Shipment ID from Restock
- Requested Delivery Date
- Bill of lading or equivalent documentation with shipment information (can be exported from Restock)
- Is the shipment palletized or floor-loaded?
- Palletized - The shipment is secured on pallets in the container and can be removed with a forklift
- Floor-loaded - The shipment is is loaded loosely, i.e. on cartons, and requires more labor and time to unload
- Live Unload - The driver will wait at the warehouse while they unload the container
- Drop - The driver will drop off the container at the warehouse and then return later when unloading is complete
You can copy and paste the below template:
I am scheduling a freight shipment for: Restock Inventory Shipment: #4947-07C2 Requested Delivery Date: June 24, 2021 Requested Delivery Time: 10-11am Shipment Info (Carton/Pallet/Container and Quantity): 23 Cartons, 1084 Units Palletized or Floor Loaded: Floor Loaded Live Unload or Drop: Live Unload Carrier: XPO Logistics Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org Bill of Lading: 📎 123FHG827 Container Number (if applicable): ABCD1234567
Airhouse is not responsible if a freight driver misses a drop-off appointment. The freight delivery will need to be rescheduled. If this occurs, please reach out to email@example.com.