To work with Airhouse, apparel companies must meet the criteria set below:
- Your company must manufacture your own branded product. Airhouse does not work with the following types of companies:
- Marketplaces (selling products from multiple vendors)
- Retailers (selling products from multiple manufacturers or wholesalers)
- Curated services
- If needed, Airhouse can digitally create and provide barcode numbers.
- Airhouse stores each SKU in its own bin, and storage will be charged at a bin rate.
- We recommend putting each garment in a plastic or compostable inner sleeve to make re-packaging easier.*
- Airhouse can accommodate the following returns requests:
- Re-package, if you send the materials
- Re-barcode, using Airhouse's labels
- Inspect if products are opened, dirty, or worn
- Inform you if products are damaged or undamaged
- Send photos
- Airhouse cannot accommodate the following returns requests:
- Relabel products with branded or custom tags
*Recommended, not required. Airhouse does not insure against basic dust damage.